Dark Web Beginners Security Guide

146318

We did plan on creating our own amazing, in-depth deep web security guide for beginners. But, we found one by Jolly Roger that is better than anything we could put together.

The original guide can be seen on The Hub Forums here: gttp://thehub7dnl5nmcz5.onion/index.php?topic=52.0. All credit goes to Jolly Roger who obviously put in a lot of time creating this fantastic guide.

Your TOR usage is being watched

When looking for sites on the Deep Web then just go and check out our mega Deep Web Links list. It is one of the biggest lists of hidden .onion URL’s on the internet.

Donations

Jolly Roger has put in a lot of work to create this comprehensive deep web security guide for beginners. If you appreciate the work he has done, why not give a small donation…

Donation Address: 1PkJ928QWC5BuQAsHoNQzRV5wfnveJSRCp

Tip for Beginners:

Before doing anything on the Dark Web or even learning about it, make sure you are protected with a VPN and Tor. The guide below goes into this, but you should be using a VPN to even read this guide or any other Dark Web related topic.

The Feds are watching everything, so you are better off not letting them know you are even interested in the Dark Web. This site here goes through pretty good VPN’s and they usually have good discounts. https://topvpnsoftware.com

The Guide

1. INTRODUCTiON TO SECURE COMMUNICATION – TOR, HTTPS, SSL
  2. PGP, TAILS, VIRTUAL BOX
  3. PGP CONTINUED
  4. WHOLE DISK ENCRYPTION AND FILE SHREDDING
  5. JAVASCRIPT VULNERABILITIES AND REMOVING PERSONAL METADATA FROM FILES
  6. GENERAL SECURITY PRECAUTIONS WHEN POSTING ONLINE, LEARN FROM OTHERS’ MISTAKES
  7. EXIF DATA
  8. RETAINING A LAWYER, HOW TO HANDLE GETTING CAUGHT OR INTERROGATED
  9. COMBINING TOR WITH A VPN
  10. COMBINING TOR WITH A VPN CONTINUED
  11. CONNECTING TOR -> VPN FOR WINDOWS USERS
  12. TRACKING COOKIES
  13. LEARNING FROM OTHERS’ MISTAKES. LIBERTAS, DPR, SABU, LULZSEC
  14. HOW FAR WILL LAW ENFORCEMENT GO?
  15. FRAUDULENT PRIVATE MESSAGES
  16. LEARNING FROM OTHERS’ MISTAKES. HOW THEY BUSTED SABU
  17. LEARNING FROM OTHERS’ MISTAKES. SABU BECAME FBI INFORMANT AND BETRAYED JEREMY HAMMOND
  18. WHERE YOU MIGHT CONSIDER RUNNING TO, IF YOU HAD NO OTHER CHOICE
  19. SECURING YOUR ACCOUNT FROM FBI MONITORING
  20. INVINCIBILITY MINDSET, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BULLYING TACTICS
  21. HOW TO CONNECT TO TOR OVER TOP OF TOR
  22. HOW TO VERIFY YOUR DOWNLOADED FILES ARE AUTHENTIC
  23. VERIFYING SIGNED MESSAGES WITH SIGNATURES AND SIGNING YOUR OWN MESSAGES
  24. AN EXAMPLE OF REALLY BAD OPSEC – SMARTEN UP!
  25. TOR CHAT
  26. OBTAINING, SENDING AND RECEIVING BITCOINS ANONYMOUSLY
  27. CLEARNET VS HIDDEN SERVICES – WHY YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL
  28. THEY ARE WATCHING YOU – VIRUSES, MALWARE, VULNERABILITIES
  29. MONITORING YOU WITH AN ANTENNA
  30. COOKIES & JAVASCRIPT REVISITED, PLUS FLASH COOKIES AND OTHER BROWSER TRACKING
  31. A FEW RECOMMENDATIONS
  32. COLD BOOT ATTACKS, UNENCRYPTED RAM EXTRACTION
  33. THE STRENGH OF CRYPTOGRAPHY AND ANONYMITY WHEN USED PROPERLY
  34. PGP/GPG Email Addresses
  35. ANOTHER SCAM EMAIL – BEWARE
  36. AN INTRODUCTION TO AN EXPERT ON OPSEC, PLUS MD5 & SHA-1 CHECKSUMS
  37. IT IS OBVIOUS WHEN YOU ARE USING TOR
  38. ARE YOU USING SAFE-MAIL.NET ?
  39. YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW STRONG CRYPTOPGRAPHY AND PROPER OPSEC CAN PROTECT EVEN PEDOPHILES
  40. LOCALBITCOINS PART 1 – POLICE ARE WATCHING IT!
  41. LOCALBITCOINS PART 2 – THIEVES, SCAMMERS AND COUNTERFEIT BILLS!
  42. LOCALBITCOINS PART 3 – MORE SCAM STORIES
  43. LOCALBITCOINS PART 4 – SELLERS BUSTED FOR MONEY LAUNDERING
  44. HIDING TOR FROM YOUR ISP – PART 1 – BRIDGES AND PLUGGABLE TRANSPORTS
  45. CAPABILITIES OF THE NSA
  46. WHY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR DRIVES, ESPECIALLY ENCRYPTED DRIVES
  47. BITCOIN CLIENTS IN TAILS – BLOCKCHAIN AND ELECTRUM
Read >>
Hide Your Stash 1
Write for us

Disclaimer:

The articles and content found on Dark Web News are for general information purposes only and are not intended to solicit illegal activity or constitute legal advice. Using drugs is harmful to your health and can cause serious problems including death and imprisonment, and any treatment should not be undertaken without medical supervision.

56 COMMENTS

1. Thanks for doing this guys. It’s educating to know what needs to be done to stay anonymous on the web.

2. Is there a simpler security guide? Kinda like push button type?

3. this is just to much i just want to sell stuff im not aloud to… to people that dont care just like me and use that money to get the stuff i dont have… is that so bad?

4. I ,ARTHUR D GUZIEL INTEND TO RUN FOR US SENATOR OFFICE TO STOP ILLIGAL DRUG WAR ON US INNOCENT CIVILIANS. My ASSETS ; GUZIELvsPUTIN 100 TRILLION CASE FOR KREMLIN HIGH CRIMES. polish solidarity , Vatican- I put Benedict for retirement ,former MD from Warsaw ,pediatric laryngology. Over 60 years under Kremlin KGB attacks , over 3000 KGB acts of terror , names of KGB in US Gov, ect.
    Election donations 40667 173rd St E ,Lake LA CA 93535

• Better get a spell check program first bud. I appreciate the interest in the fight, but don’t make us look dumb please.

• You seem like a solid guy, and if you promise to take out the off shore tax havens
      and make all companies responsible for disposing of the items they sell when they break
      down or when they come to their life’s end, you’ll have my vote.

• I’m want to join please recruit me please!!!!
      My name’s surya from indonesian country
      Nice too meet you

5. Someone let me know what I have to do so I can get some advance guns

• Get bitcoin. Don’t use the mainstream or legitimate sites because those can track your transactions. Use protected e-wallets and transfer funds through that.

6. The website says its not there anymore…

7. Hi. Everybody. Thanks for all the Informations.

8. hey u fucking guys how r u .well am new here so i need some madafucker to show me my left and right

9. Hey. I just wanna ask. How can i be a member? Pls guys ans. Me.

10. Hello fellow freedom fighters
    I’m doing this and need to know if I should use a fake email address to get vpn or can I just use my own?
    Also when I pay for it can I just use PayPal or do I have to use bitcoin. I’m confused about when anonymity should start.
    And a good site to learn getting bitcoin using my wallet.
    I’m a beginner but I’m not dumb.

11. I Did everything by my security
    where should I go now…I wanna make some money

12. I DID EVERYTHING BY MY SECURITY WHERE SHOULD I GO NOW ……………….. I WANNA MAKE SOME MONEY

13. That’s so involved and complicated it will take me years to get my head even half way around it… oh well, it was an interesting thought

14. How can I access silk road’s latest website what’s the correct URL?

15. I guess that a lot of paranoia could be caused by the consumption of quite strong drugs,
    especially ones like meths, and smoking strong weed certainly doesn’t help either.
    I don’t smoke tobacco any more and I haven’t smoked a spliff for a couple of years I
    don’t seem to feel all that paranoid, at least no more than any average person.
    Just one question, do I still need a VPN even if I’m only buying an occasional tab or
    a cannabis vaping liquid these are only for personal use, or can I access the dark web
    through Firefox as normal or is this stupid and a complete no no?

16. I can do any thing to be hacker can some one help me plz,sir

17. you need a hacked vpn software ?this no problem i link you the download link in the next three day see you

18. Anyone can tell me about Underground darknet market is this scammed or not?

19. Hi, my name is Saber. Please, I want to know how to hack and I want to make a lot of money. I need money. Please.
    Please
    Voir aussi
    please, Please!, Please.
    Traductions de Please!
    interjection
    من فضلك!
    Please!

20. Hi, my name is Saber. Please, I want to know how to hack and I want to make a lot of money. I need money. Please.

21. hy my name is wang. i want to hack something not for a money but just for revenge

22. hy how do i become a hacker ..i want to revenge can you help me please??