Intelligence Black Market Down or Up: Dead
User Guide URL: None
Best VPN to Hide Tor: https://darkwebnews.com/go/DNMVPN
Founded in March, 2015, IBM is still a relatively new market. It is all in French, so if you’re not fluent in this language, there’s probably not much point in trying to do business through it.
Regarding features and security measures, it is well accepted and praised by users. When you land on the first page, you are prompted to register an account in order to proceed to the forum; and if you want to go further, you will need to pay an entry fee of €30 in order to see the market.
It’s got all standard security features, such as mandatory PGP, 2FA, and Multisig; it also offers escrow payment option, and FE is not allowed on the market. Vendor fee and Commission is unknown, so if you have info about this, please share in the comment section.
Regarding products on this market, those are mainly, and despite the market’s name, – drugs, weapons, forgeries, hacking services, etc.
The forum is operational and quite frequented, unlike the official SubReddit that features only 15 not very informative or relevant posts and even those are 5 months old.
- URL: http://ibmarketh6fnr65q.onion
- Forum URL: http://ibmarketh6fnr65q.onion/forum2
- SubReddit URL: https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/3sjhtp/intelligence_black_market/.compact
Latest posts by Richard (see all)
- Wide Range of Job Ads Available on the Dark Web - November 5, 2018
- Continuous Exploit of RDP Pushes FBI to Issue Warning to Potential Targets - October 29, 2018
- Ross Ulbricht’s Fifth Year in Jail - October 10, 2018