AlphaBay Market is currently : Dead
NOTE: AlphaBay Was Seized by The Feds in July 2017. No Longer Active. Go to the Market List To find the current best online markets.
Drugs Listings – 258392
Total Listings – 380403
AlphaBay is a simple marketplace web site on the dark net made by the user alpha02 to cater to the needs of people wanting to sell different things around the world.
When following the Alphabay URL link with Tor and a VPN, the first page you will run into is AlphaBay’s captcha page made as a DDoS protection. It will give you a string of numbers written with letters and prompt you to write them with digits in a designated field. After verification you will be redirected to the home page which is also the main page of the shop.
Here you can browse through many different categories of listings, both legal and illegal. The site has few listings shy of 20 thousand and surprisingly a lot less drug listings proportional to total listings at ‘only’ 9 thousand. Other listings include jewelry, credit cards, weapons, etc. Site’s security is at a commendable level, with many custom-made measures implemented to ensure comfortable business.
- AlphaBay URL: http://pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/affiliate.php?ref=2t61P1985
- AlphaBay Forum URL: http://pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/forum/
- AlphaBay Sub Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AlphaBay/
Latest posts by Django (see all)
- Dark Web Marketplace “Babylon” Seized - August 5, 2015
- The Dark Net – Jamie Bartlett’s Guide To The Internet’s Murky Underbelly - June 18, 2015
- Silk Road Gone, But Dark Net Drugs Trade Stronger Than Ever - June 17, 2015